Entry Rules and Regulations
To enter, post the ad entry on facebook (http://www.groups.to/sunandearth) under Sun & Earth’s Group Page, Fan Page, or Sun AndEarth page. To be eligible, the ad must include content about Sun & Earth (http://www.sunandearth.com/) (products, philosophy, history, etc.). Each entry must contain: (1) title of 25 characters or less; (1) image that will be reduced to approximately 3/4" x 3/4"; and (1) body of ad consisting of 135 characters or less. Entries with multiple facebook "Likes" and/or "Comments" will be voted on by Sun & Earth (considering originality, eye-catching quality, content, and utilization of ad space) to determine the contest winner. The winning ad will be used in Sun & Earth's digital media campaign on http://www.facebook.com/ for four consecutive weeks. In addition to having the "bragging rights" of being published, the contest winner will receive (1) FREE Sun & Earth Sampler Pack! So make sure to tell your friends to "Like" your entry and comment on your ad once it's posted. Show us how creative you are.
Below is a sample of a targeted S&E ad on http://www.facebook.com/. [The spacing between lines is more compressed in the actual ad.]
Peace of Mind
Tired of the headaches from
your spray cleaner? Sun &
Earth - natural ingredients,
non-toxic, safe around
children and pets.
1. Anyone 18 years of age or older is eligible, with the exception of employees of Sun & Earth and their families.
2. Entry must be posted to either Sun & Earth’s Group Page, Fan Page, or Sun AndEarth page on http://www.facebook.com/.
3. Entries must be posted no later than August 31, 2009 to be eligible for prizes.
4. Prize winners will be notified by September 15, 2009.
5. The decision of Sun & Earth will be final.
6. All entries will become property of Sun & Earth, Inc.
7. If your entry is selected by Sun & Earth as a winning posting, you will give exclusive rights to Sun & Earth to use your name and the posting in connection with the competition and/or secondary use. You also certify that you hold the rights to grant such permission. Winning entries will be used in connection with the Sun & Earth Contest and will include no formal credits.
8. Contestants forfeit entry usage rights should Sun & Earth be approached with any commercial opportunities related to a submitted entry or image.
9. All reasonable care will be taken in handling digital files, but Sun & Earth, Inc. will not assume any responsibility for their loss or damage.
10. Offer void where prohibited.
11. Taxes, if any, on prizes are the sole responsibility of the prizewinner.
12. Failure to comply with and accept all of the preceding rules will disqualify any entry.